Your fundraising effort creates the change we need in our communities.
We rely on donations from individuals and corporates just like you to support our primary prevention work to engage men and boys in crucial conversations and connect them to the actions they can take now to help end violence against women before it begins. This includes:
- Providing tools to strengthen a culture of respect and gender equality through our educational programs in communities, schools and workplaces
- Fostering systemic change at all levels of society through public information, advocacy, and awareness-raising campaigns
- Supporting local prevention initiatives in the growth and expansion of our community partners, community action groups and state and territory committees
- Improving the understanding of violence against women and how to prevent it thanks to our free eLearning resources.
Your support makes a positive difference in our community. Find out more about the work you enable us to do here.
Your fundraiser helps us creating change by...
"We have achieved a safer workplace culture with an engaged workforce who are coming forward and receiving a variety of supports. The accreditation framework is so well embedded it has become part of our business-as-usual work"
– Workplace Acrcreditation program participant
“It was illuminating. I've grown so much from the experience and it has solidified my resolve as a member of this crucial movement”
- Community Partner after the Community of Practice
"The entire course content was was significant as it clearly explained domestic violence behaviours and attitudes and how and what an individual can do to identify and work towards prevention of violence"
– Free eLearning course participant